I haven’t been watching Tiny Secret Whispers on the streaming services, but I almost feel like I don’t need to after seeing Seth Meyers’s fantastic recaps on Late Night. His check-ins with Delgado, Packer, and the twins is my favorite recurring segment on the show.
- Seth shares his thoughts on Tiny Secret Whispers
- Seth on Tiny Secret Whispers’s opening credits sequence
- Seth recaps Tiny Secret Whispers’s shocking plot twist
- Seth is obsessed with Tiny Secret Whispers’s Joel Edgerton
I also saw a couple of trailers this week that look pretty interesting and/or genre-bending:
- Kevin Can Fuck Himself starring Annie Murphy in what seems to be a combination sitcom/black comedy about revenge murder. Is it a series? A TV movie? No idea, but it looks interesting and is on AMC.
- Made for Love will be on HBO Max and star Cristin Milioti, who has been in a ton of really cool stuff, but whom I will always think of as Your Mother. Highlights of this trailer are of course Ray Romano reciting “Crazy in Love” but especially “I thought those were metaphors!”