I’ve been highly anticipating the finale of WandaVision all week, so my thoughts have been dominated by being smitten with the show and its stars.
- Kathryn Hahn’s interview with Seth Meyers shows why Hahn’s a great talk show guest and Meyers is a really good talk show host.
- Kathryn Hahn plays “Can You Lift Your Husband?” on Jimmy Kimmel is a lot funnier, though.
- “FallonVision” sketch with Elizabeth Olsen on Jimmy Fallon. Like everything else on Fallon’s show: this is corny as hell, but it’s fun when the guest commits to the bit, like Olsen does here.
Not WandaVision related, somehow:
- How Volkswagen Will Recycle Electric Vehicle Batteries. This is marketing material from Volkswagen USA, so approach with an appropriate level of skepticism. But I was interested to see that they seem to have a plan, since for so long I’ve been hearing naysayers claim that EV batteries are going to be just as big an ecological hazard in a few years as carbon emissions are now.
- Via the Instagram account for Brooke Geiger McDonald: News that California parks like Disneyland will be able to open April 1 at reduced capacity.
- Disney’s also released photos of the remodeled Moana-themed rooms at the Polynesian Village resort. As much as I want the Polynesian to stay stuck in perpetual 1971, it’s pretty clear that guests paying those prices are going to want something that feels more current. I think it looks like they did a pretty great job of balancing Character-Filled-Disney-Hotel with Luxury-Hotel-in-the-21st-Century.