In case you missed it: Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space (formerly known just as “Season Two”) is out now on Xbox Live Arcade. It’s 1600 Microsoft points, which equates to:
- $20 for the entire season of five episodes
- $4 per episode (or if you prefer, $2 for the first three and $7 for the two at the end that are especially good)
- 60 cents per Xbox achievement
- around 1.1 cents per hour of my life spent working on the season
- around 0.003 cents per newly-white hair on my head and face
- around 4 cents per joke
- around $1.25 per really good joke
As a special bonus: for the people without the Xbox 360s, Telltale is currently selling the PC version of Season Two for $19.95, to make things fair.
No, it’s real! This is a thing that is really happening!
And here’s a bunch of clips they used at PAX!